Seattle AGM Announcement

Banackock

What Are You Doing Wtf GIF by Masterchef

Hello,

It's only taken 31 or 32 seasons. It's crazy I can't actually even put a number on it anymore. For however many seasons, I've constantly said NO! THEY'RE DUMB. I still think NO. THEY'RE DUMB (the role ;) ). However, this far into my tenure, I want to keep things fresh while still developing myself as a leader and a GM so that we can continue the many forms of success we are fortunate to experience as the Seattle Bears Family. Similar to the council, which they are part of, it's another mind to bounce ideas off, have discussions with the council and also shoot the shit with in the council. It's a mind that will help me in the right direction, agree/disagree with me and also challenge the path I wish to take and maybe point me to a new one. This member has had success before as a general manager and we do have quite the similarities when it comes to the style we approach in the role. We also have differences which I appreciate (or will learn to) in hopes it can make Seattle and myself more dynamic. We also have similar activity, passion and work ethics for the role (I think our scouting is going to be very intense). It will likely take some minor time to find our footing, but I'm excited for when we learn to run! 

We hired this guy:

Spoiler

@Beaviss

Us burning down all evidence before inviting ex-blue to Secret Council:

Burn It Down Dont Care GIF

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Edited by Banackock

My thoughts reading the headline: 

17 hours ago, Banackock said:

What Are You Doing Wtf GIF by Masterchef

Bana doesn’t have AGMs?!

My thoughts after opening the spoiler: