Jardy's Chodesode #22: The VHLE Draft, Mostly

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

Bad words alert.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Chodesode-22-The-VHLE-Draft--Mostly-e17s27u

In today's episode (that I recorded Thursday morning), I mostly just analyze the VHLE Draft and point out some fun things about it, like all the late draft steals and risky picks. I also decide who the best teams are and why.

Mentions (as brief as many of them are):

@Josh @Brewins15 @MattyIce @CowboyinAmerica @Hybrid1486 @oilmandan @Darth Kaprizov @Vkobe-v @BarzalGoat @diamond_ace @Lefty_S @osens @tylerwest @JetsFan81 @SlapshotDragon @Garrett @Willy Myers @caltroit_red_flames @RstortonYT @LefLop @TheTiptonKing @Hendrix Cobberson @Ryan Li @ProbablyOthersIMissed @thadthrasher

As always man, I love your podcasts. This draft was certainly tough on us. The information for it came quick and a few days before the draft happened, plus it went on forever! Anyways, really well done. I never thought I would enjoy a podcast done from the inside of a vehicle, but it never bothered me when it was coupled with your angelic and profanity riddled voice. I also appreciated the random placement of your intro that @bigAL did just around the middle. 10/10 would cry in bed listening to this again.

On 9/25/2021 at 6:53 AM, thadthrasher said:

I also appreciated the random placement of your intro that @bigAL did just around the middle. 10/10 would cry in bed listening to this again.

I thought I fixed that 🤦‍♂️. Maybe I should start putting the intro in between every cut I do 🤔