Rest in Peace, Emi (Memorial 1050am British Standard Time Oct. 20, 2021)

Spartan

On 9/26/2021 at 7:05 PM, Laine said:

I wasn't too close with Emi. She had been on a few Helsinki teams during my time there. Nothing but nice things to say about her. Rest in Peace, Emi. ❤️

She will always be apart of our Helsinki family 

5 minutes ago, Spaz said:

It's not letting me donate, it keeps saying my info is wrong which is bs, my card is auto saved

If I could cash app someone the money and they could donate it for me that would be awesome 

I was never really sure where I stood with Emi. I remember her being the AGM for the Vancouver Wolves in S74 for a time, and that she was an incredibly positive person during a time in my life where I was not. She also made a SiG for me during my 1st season as the Captain, and I remember the warm feeling I had upon receiving it.

B2F35A86-924C-49FD-8FA8-67873A7A66E6.png.907aa08e00c97ca5b91635dfc365edb0.png

I am sorry Emi that our interactions were so few and not always perfect, but I am grateful that I was able to cross paths with you. I feel fortunate enough to have had any of those moments with you at all. I thank you deeply for spending some of your precious time engaging in any conversations with me. 

Dren, I cannot image what you are going through right now. I don’t think there is anything that anyone could say that will ever make you feel better.. but know that we all love you very much, and that we are all have your back. 

My condolences to her family, friends, and any soul fortunate enough to have known her. Gone far too young, you will be sorely missed.

Rest In Peace, Emi. 

Although i never got to meet Emi i can just tell how respected She was in the VHL. Losing someone so early is very rough and i can only imagine what Her family and friends are going through.

Emi, even though we never met i can tell you were a great person! You are now in a better place but gone way too soon, You will be missed ❤️  Until we meet, Rest In Peace ❤️

11 hours ago, Spaz said:

It's not letting me donate, it keeps saying my info is wrong which is bs, my card is auto saved

Giving me the same error. I was trying to donate from my Paypal, which is linked directly to my bank account. There's a few thousand in there and I was donating 50 bucks so it's definitely not a money issue. Not sure what's happening with it

9 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Giving me the same error. I was trying to donate from my Paypal, which is linked directly to my bank account. There's a few thousand in there and I was donating 50 bucks so it's definitely not a money issue. Not sure what's happening with it

@Spaz Hummus God from the PBE was having the same issue. I think he found a work around, I can ask him to contact you two if you'd like

Absolutely gutted to learn of this. Emi was such a big part of what made Saskatoon such a fun place, and she remained part of our locker room ever since. She was also part of the Gold Medal Team Mercenaries in Season 76, and was such a valued voice and friend wherever she went. I've been "playing" against her Drivatar in Forza the last few weeks, not knowing that she's been gone. We lost a good one, and much too soon. 

I can't imagine how you are feeling, @Lilith_Lunar, but I am always available to you if you need someone to talk to.

this fucking sucks. I had some amazing interactions with Emi in PBE where I played under her team for a few seasons. She was incredibly passionate and kind to me. She taught me a ton about Japanese culture and I always will hold her in high regard. I didn't see this until now and I feel awful.  My thoughts and prayers are with her family and especially Dren who is also a fantastic person. Love you Dren, if you ever need anything just hit me up on Discord DMs. RIP Emi ❤️

My heart goes out to her family and all the members that were close to her that are the most affected by this. I wish I had the chance to know her better, but I echo the sentiments that she was a fiery, kind personality with whomever she interacted with. Even in passing I learned that much. 

RIP Emi

Edited by Devise

• 4 months later...