VHL Mysteries S1 EP1: The Fallen Leaf

The Domino Archives

We all know what happens to inactives right? They get kicked off the team because they weren't getting enough TPE. Yeah, those inactives.

The question we are asking right now is "Why they aren't getting TPE?". The real question should be "What happened to those people?"

A good example is Leafs. He was drafted just behind Andy Nexber, a guy who back then, wasn't known for his scoring, nononono. He was known for checking and fighting. he soon was one of the best goal scorers in Vegas at the time. He then decided to go to the ECHL with very good playing in Vegas. He would do pretty okay. But that isn't the point. The point is that a player right behind Nexber, was inactive for a very long time. By very long time, I mean this much. Almost an entire year. He just recently gained depreciation. That's how long ago this was. Back when I wanted to be traded. So now, the question is, what happened to Leafs? Could he have died? Could he have quit from the league and never told anybody? If you have information about this, please reply. But now, the investigation begins. Me and my friend @Ledge and Dairy will find out everything we can about this guy. His discord, his DMs, if you would like to join the call to find out what happened to Leafs, please reply. It would really help out. No matter what, we will find out what happened to this.

Fallen Leaf.

Edited by Domino