S80 VHL Chess Tournament

Ricer13

Welcome Everyone! Thank you for signing up for our S80 Edition if the VHL Chess Tournament.

The rules are very simple and are as follows:

1.) There will be two groups of six. 
2.) You will play each member of your grouping twice. 
3.) Players will be seeded from 1 to 6 based on their point totals in the standings:

-Win: 1 Pt

-Tie: .5 Pt

-Loss: 0 Pt

4.) Playoffs will be best of 3 in each round with the higher seed getting white 1st and 3rd (if required).

5.) Playoff format will be 1v4 and 2v3 BUT of the opposing grouping. Players who seed 5th and 6th will also play a consolation playoff bracket to determine final seeding.

6.) Game types: 10 min, 30 min, 15/10 and Dailies! Playoffs will only allow 15/10 & 30 min games.

7.) Please do your best to schedule games promptly with your opponents. If you are IA for two days you’ll be given 1 loss vs. the opponent trying to schedule a game with you. 
8.) Schedule: Round Robin games need to be done by Oct 6. This gives us a week. Playoffs to be done by Oct 13. 

If you have any questions or concerns please DM me and I’ll do my best to accommodate.

We do have members who are in different parts of the world. You may have to be patient with them and play dailies to accommodate their schedules.

If you aren’t already in our discord server here is the link: https://discord.gg/JfYHEztP

If you have any issues joining let me know. Goodluck everyone!

Group 1

Hedgehog337 @hedgehog337

Timmy Turner @Timmy Turner

N0HBDY @N0HBDY

a_Ferk @a_Ferk

Jhatty8 @jhatty8

Siddhus @Siddhus

Group 2

Ricer13 @Ricer13

BigAL @bigAL

Ledge and Dairy @Ledge and Dairy

Nykonax @Nykonax