Jarvinen

Ledge

Review: Wow ledge you are getting better and better as time passes, I am proud of you.

Everything about this graphic is cool, but I do not undertsand why there isn't nothing in his background, it feels like he is lost in the space.

Overall this graphic is great it gets a solid 9 out of a 10, good job, keep it up.

Review: this is simple and clean! Your logo swap is done well and goes perfect with your renders colours! I particularly like your fonts used! Like mentioned above some more effects could be used in the background to make it all pop but overall good work! 

8/10

Review: Decent graphic but it looks like the cutout is a bit raw it could also use a bit more color as it looks just like a black background. All in all you are getting better and better every week. 7/10

*I am not a graphics nerd*

This is a very nice graphic. The text works well both font and color wise, maybe have the first name a bit bigger or a bit more legible but that's just me. You got a admirable jersey and logo swap, flawless except for the small hurricanes logo on the goalie helmet, but now I'm just nitpicking. All around a very good graphic. 9.5/10