If there was a new league, what would it be?

League  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, hi. I'm Domino. I want thoughts from you guys. I want the big brain thoughts for this one.

I've been wondering if there was a new league, what teams would it have? Who will shine? 

I feel like the league should be located in like... uh... Japan? No, it should be multiple countries. Asia? Holy macaroni, that's an ass bunch of teams and cities. Actually, why not. Asian leag- What? Will3 already did this? And he's actually pretty successful in it? Ah. Okay sure. You know what? I'm going to let you smart guys decide! Where the league should be,  what the teams are, but this is the league topic. We will decide with the poll up there. Or you can reply, it's your decision. Just gonna pop out with this article, see you later (in your nightmares) and have a good one. Bye. Also are you a stupid-head? That's what I thought.

Edited by Domino

Sol Hockey League. The interplanetary hocky league.

Mercury Speedsters

Mars Invaders

Jupiter Kings or Storm

Saturn Rings 

Venus Archers

Moon 69ers

Neptune Mermaids

Pluto Freeze

Edited by Will3

New locations? That's thinking too small. I don't want another league of humans playing hockey. I want a new league of bears playing hockey.

Sample measurements: Claw size, fur courseness, teeth length

Sample attributes: Mauling discipline, hind leg dexterity, ability to tell friend from foe, fat layer (for whether they'd be comfortable on the ice)

And naturally, the locations would be Alaska, Siberia, northern Scandinavia, what have you. Adding China and pandas might make for an interesting wrinkle, but I think they wouldn't perform well.