Thadscape: Episode 1 - 1 Year VHL Anniversary

thadthrasher

Welcome to the first ever episode of the Thadscape podcast!

Mentions (that I remember saying): @JardyB10 @Ricer13 @Spartan @Dil @JB123 @LuluSalesAway @Eldredman @Juice

----

Claiming weeks ending 10, (17 October 2021) Due to Theme Week I'll claim this second part week ending 24 Oct

Edited by thadthrasher

- "This won't be a Jardy type podcast." He's saying there isn't going to be a stream of consciousness string of bad words in this program, phfft

- Happy belated 28th dude! :cheers:

The rest of my thoughts can't be confined to point form. This was an amazing, beautiful, and thoughtful 30 or so minutes! Even as a veteran member, it's easy for me to get caught up in "the game" of the VHL, but your points about the VHL as a community and creative outlet reminds that it really is a special place that goes beyond how many pucks I want Poopy Peepants to be blocking. Your passion for this league shows not just in this podcast, but in everything you do. It pleases me that you would one day like to expand your leadership role in the VHL because it's something I immediately recognized you'd be perfectly suited for. I loved the Fish Tank and could see what you were trying to accomplish with it, and I think engaging members and trying to give them the same unforgettable first league experience that you or I or anyone else had is something I'd love to see more of.

I also loved hearing about your personal life over the last year, and I'm excited for the future you and Lu have been building, and all the new changes in your life now, and those soon to come!

Anyway, the podcast left me feeling good, I may as well leave these thoughts with a 10/10 and another point in Peepants bank 😛