VHL Tops And Bottoms : Teams and Players

BladeMaiden

On 10/10/2021 at 4:36 PM, Beketov said:

I haven’t listened but based off the title: did you mean to post this here?

22 hours ago, Spartan said:

It's actually titled incorrectly, it is VHL content :) 

Buti talk about top and bottom teams and players... it makes perfect sense lol I would say double entendre went over my head when i posted but I think we all know it would be a lie. I'll name it something less spicy because apparently Bek thinks i will legit talk about anything. Rest assured if i was gonna get risky i would put a warning, i mean if you find stats sexy this may be a little to much heat for ya but other wise i think you are all safe.

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

Buti talk about top and bottom teams and players... it makes perfect sense lol I would say double entendre went over my head when i posted but I think we all know it would be a lie. I'll name it something less spicy because apparently Bek thinks i will legit talk about anything. Rest assured if i was gonna get risky i would put a warning, i mean if you find stats sexy this may be a little to much heat for ya but other wise i think you are all safe.

Not the entendre, the fact that it's titled EFL tops and bottoms, not VHL lol.

• BladeMaiden changed the title to Talking VHL Player and Teams (Renamed because the original was too spicy lol)
  • BladeMaiden changed the title to VHL Tops And Bottoms : Teams and Players
  • Commissioner
1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

apparently Bek thinks i will legit talk about anything

Mostly I was just wondering if you had a late night and posted it on the wrong forum tbh haha

42 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Mostly I was just wondering if you had a late night and posted it on the wrong forum tbh haha

Lol you are not far off and i see that now, I wouldn’t put much past me when I’m tired. Thanks again for the heads up, and the good laugh about it. 

Can you make another risqué one about VHL Tops and Bottoms? That's where the real content would be!

#1 would be @Frank

EDIT: And the first words were "tops, bottoms, and positions," now we're talking!

Edited by JardyB10