Jardy's Hecking Podcast, Episode 7: The Podcast the Commissioners Don't Want You to Hear!

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

Bad words and shit.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--Episode-7-The-Podcast-the-Commissioners-Dont-Want-You-to-Hear-e18k1cv

In this particular podcast I:

- Finally get into questions that I forgot about for 2 months

- Do a brief overview of the standings and why I "hate" Vancouver's success

- Quote Final Fantasy V

- BOG LEAKZ! Secret information that totally contains all context and also none of it is fabricated

Special thanks to @bigAL for being my audio slut and also to @Phil and @Spence King for the questions!

Also, big special thanks to @Moon_50 and @MexicanCow123 for tag-teaming the intro, I knew I could count on you useless sacks of shit!

Other mentions:

@Zetterberg @MattyIce @Nykonax @fonziGG @Lilpfigher @Josh @Victor @fishy @Berocka @fromtheinside @Dil  probably @Beketov

Edited by JardyB10

Well... that was an intro 👀

"Open your eyes, sheeple" lol

"I'm not afraid to say the C word....only the N word."

Whenever I hear you talk about the BoG I feel like I've wandered into the basement of a man who has his wall riddled with newspaper articles and pictures of government officials. And then, every word that comes out are connected dots through various documents. Needless to say, I love it.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

@JardyB10 talking about BoG to his audience

7 hours ago, Nykonax said:

Id be winning rookie of the year if i didnt put myself on 2nd pair after the pines trade lmao

2nd line is where it's at though! At least for forwards. Probably because they get to go up against the like of you 😛

Edited by JardyB10

First, how did you get the recruitment team to do your intro?

Second, if any men in black suits knock on your door tonight, you’re legally obligated to let them in. We might have to start Men In Black-ing you after BoG meetings. 

6 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Whenever I hear you talk about the BoG I feel like I've wandered into the basement of a man who has his wall riddled with newspaper articles and pictures of government officials. And then, every word that comes out are connected dots through various documents. Needless to say, I love it.

im just saying has jardy even disclosed that HE himself is a member of the BoG?

1 hour ago, thadthrasher said:

@JardyB10....

is...is this true?

No, I’m just a regular black coded member with no extra permissions!

Isn’t that right, @Members?

Edited by JardyB10

Okay I feel like I’ve been framed. *I* was doing a harmless bit where I very sneakily and wittily EDITED IN the members tag, which to my knowledge doesn’t actually tag anybody. Which may have been an incorrect assumption.

Then buddy had to step in and get everybody in a twist!

Please direct all your hate at @WentzKneeFan036 and his multi @eaglesfan0366, thank you very much.

15 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Okay I feel like I’ve been framed. *I* was doing a harmless bit where I very sneakily and wittily EDITED IN the members tag, which to my knowledge doesn’t actually tag anybody. Which may have been an incorrect assumption.

Then buddy had to step in and get everybody in a twist!

Please direct all your hate at @WentzKneeFan036 and his multi @eaglesfan0366, thank you very much.

Oddly enough, my notifications show the tag from you, but not from Eagles.