The VHL instagram account is finally here!

8Ovechkin8

followed: igp.willems

was a bitch to register, couldnt reset my password because the account was inactive. Couldnt create a new account with my actual address since it was in use. Make up your fucking mind instagram

Followed. adrianyllatopa

followed: boomchenko

followed: igp.willems

was a bitch to register, couldnt reset my password because the account was inactive. Couldnt create a new account with my actual address since it was in use. Make up your fucking mind instagram

Followed

Aceshigh87

all confirmed

If someone doesn't do something for the first post by end of the weekend I guess I'll go ahead and make it and claim the tpppeeezzzzz

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

will give anyone else a chance that wants to make one to tell me they are making one or make one by the end of today. Also will give the same chance to anyone for the description. I plan to post something tonight.

Description: The Official Instagram of the Victory Hockey League. HQ Graphics, Hockey Articles and a member base that reaches beyond the world of sports. Come join today and get in on the action which is 39 seasons and counting! www.vhlforum.com

232 characters.

Description: "Welcome to the Official Instagram of the Victory Hockey League. We are an internet simulation league dedicated to fulfill your dreams of being an elite hockey superstar. Come create your own player and compete for the Continental Cup!"

Characters: 234

808 I suggest asking guys to create tiny instagram size photos in their VHL Fan's that can go on the page. Would help you a ton! That way they get 1 TPE and you get a good crop of graphics for the instagram! This thing will fly off the chains!

Can you re-explain that I'm a little confused to what you mean.

Guys submit 250x250 photos/designs for their VHL fans that go on Instagram. You post them and hashtag the shit out of them. They get their 1 TPE like normal for their fan, and you have a healthy crop of pictures. Win/Win!

yup that works. May try and make it so they can submit it as a 590 and a graphic if they think enough work has been done.

or just have an [insta] tag for any 640x640 graphic and they'll automatically get 1 point added to their final score. Obvs they'll get marked a bit harder because its hard to perfect 640x640 graphic. But it could work. I don't see why not.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8