My New Player

fyrefly

Hey VHL,

It's me, fyrefly. I've been gone for a long time, inactive for a long time, unfortunately. I have struggled to find the time for VHL, as this is my first year of high school and it has been a big change. I'm happy to announce that I will be starting over in the VHL! I will be creating a new player tomorrow morning, to join the S82 draft class.

I sincerely apologize to all of my GMs who I left hanging without any notice whatsoever. Thank you all for giving Sheldon ice time regardless, and I'm ready to finish off my career strong in Warsaw.

I will note - this new player will not be nearly as active as I once was. I doubt I'll be able to get point tasks in each week, but I will try to do smaller tasks as much as I can. 

Well, I'm glad to be back. Here's to a new, better career!

12 hours ago, fyrefly said:

Hey VHL,

It's me, fyrefly. I've been gone for a long time, inactive for a long time, unfortunately. I have struggled to find the time for VHL, as this is my first year of high school and it has been a big change. I'm happy to announce that I will be starting over in the VHL! I will be creating a new player tomorrow morning, to join the S82 draft class.

I sincerely apologize to all of my GMs who I left hanging without any notice whatsoever. Thank you all for giving Sheldon ice time regardless, and I'm ready to finish off my career strong in Warsaw.

I will note - this new player will not be nearly as active as I once was. I doubt I'll be able to get point tasks in each week, but I will try to do smaller tasks as much as I can. 

Well, I'm glad to be back. Here's to a new, better career!

Do what I do and just get 10 a week by claiming welfare instead of a 6 TPE point task. Takes maybe 45 minutes a week.