Talking 2 N0HBDY Ep.1

N0HBDY

Welcome folks, since I've finally retired my old player and know what I am doing, this time around I am fully committed to trying to be the best player that I can be. Which is leading me to create this brand new podcast "Talking 2 N0HBDY"

It's my first time around on this so don't mind the lack of quality it has compared to other podcasts, but this will for sure improve over time and I still think it's quite an interesting listen.

Here you go! https://anchor.fm/n0hbdy

“I certainly won’t be as good as Jardy” 
You need a higher bar dude! 

I loved hearing about the inner workings of your VHLM experiences, and the occasional  boomer educational bit 😄. Also happy anniversary! 

Soon @Minion will be taking the Mississauga job too methinks, hohoho! 😛

You were good enough for a VHLE job, but not quite good enough ;)

Yeah talking for extended periods of time is EZPZ. The trick is not to take notes and to

speak off the cuff! (Actually the real trick is that I talk for a handful of minutes and tend to pause a lot to look up details on whatever I’m rambling about, and by the time I unpause I have even more to talk about. #magicofediting)

Speaking of magic, the magic of VHL is being inspired to be active from your environment. I’m glad you’re enjoying the Moscow locker room, hats off to @Spartan

Anyway, great job, I enjoyed listening! Please make more. Don’t podcast and drive, you could die, or become an angry New Yorker like Spartan, which is equally as bad.

4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

“I certainly won’t be as good as Jardy” 
You need a higher bar dude! 

I loved hearing about the inner workings of your VHLM experiences, and the occasional  boomer educational bit 😄. Also happy anniversary! 

Soon @Minion will be taking the Mississauga job too methinks, hohoho! 😛

You were good enough for a VHLE job, but not quite good enough ;)

Yeah talking for extended periods of time is EZPZ. The trick is not to take notes and to

speak off the cuff! (Actually the real trick is that I talk for a handful of minutes and tend to pause a lot to look up details on whatever I’m rambling about, and by the time I unpause I have even more to talk about. #magicofediting)

Speaking of magic, the magic of VHL is being inspired to be active from your environment. I’m glad you’re enjoying the Moscow locker room, hats off to @Spartan

Anyway, great job, I enjoyed listening! Please make more. Don’t podcast and drive, you could die, or become an angry New Yorker like Spartan, which is equally as bad.

I don’t think I’m going to take @N0HBDYjob any time soon