Evander Kane...

nurx

Evander Kane should be suspended for 41 games this season for his consistent actions against both his wife and against the league... that is all thank you.

I'm out of the loop on this one...what happened? I know there have been a few things building up over the past year or so but I don't know what exactly.

19 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I'm out of the loop on this one...what happened? I know there have been a few things building up over the past year or so but I don't know what exactly.

The NHL has suspended San Jose Sharks forward Evander Kane 21 games for submitting a fake COVID-19 vaccination card. The league on Monday announced the suspension without pay and said Kane will not be eligible to play until Nov. 30 at New Jersey.

Kane will forfeit about $1.68 million US of his $7 million salary for this season with the money going to the Players' Emergency Assistance Fund. The league also announced a concurrent investigation into allegations of sexual and physical abuse made against Kane by his estranged wife, Anna, could not be substantiated.

1 hour ago, dlamb said:

The NHL has suspended San Jose Sharks forward Evander Kane 21 games for submitting a fake COVID-19 vaccination card. The league on Monday announced the suspension without pay and said Kane will not be eligible to play until Nov. 30 at New Jersey.

Kane will forfeit about $1.68 million US of his $7 million salary for this season with the money going to the Players' Emergency Assistance Fund. The league also announced a concurrent investigation into allegations of sexual and physical abuse made against Kane by his estranged wife, Anna, could not be substantiated.

Well that's a shame, I knew he had some character flaws but never had a problem with him when he played here. I'm glad he went somewhere else before all this stuff started.

I'd say I'm surprised he thought he could sneak that through but I'm honestly more surprised that the league cared to verify it.

On 10/20/2021 at 3:36 AM, dlamb said:

I think he went too far in forging a document. It might go unnoticed in the provinces somewhere. If some provincial guy forges a document to move to another city, it might not be noticed. And at this level, there's a lot of scrutiny. But personally, I don't like the option that vaccination should be compulsory at all!

• 2 months later...