For points, for practice Ep.3

jRuutu

I am absolutely loving these legendary shadecasts. RIP D Lamb.

More like the Welfare Predators, amirite!?

The meta nonsense is indeed very concerning, and there really is no good solution. 

I don’t necessarily feel as down on welfare players as you, or the rebuild cycles, but I do agree with the sentiment. If a member is strictly welfare and still participates in league discussion and LRs and all that, I think that’s fantastic. But I agree that I don’t fully understand the appeal of clicking and clicking only.

12 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I am absolutely loving these legendary shadecasts. RIP D Lamb.

More like the Welfare Predators, amirite!?

The meta nonsense is indeed very concerning, and there really is no good solution. 

I don’t necessarily feel as down on welfare players as you, or the rebuild cycles, but I do agree with the sentiment. If a member is strictly welfare and still participates in league discussion and LRs and all that, I think that’s fantastic. But I agree that I don’t fully understand the appeal of clicking and clicking only.

Thanks 😛

The idea of having to play in a team that has only few active users is concerning to me. Not that the LR has to be super active all the time, but if the team is not competing or moving forward - what is left? Those active players are luxury versions of the clicking welfarers who only click few buttons and they are out.

Tough to try and think something to say for 15 minutes. Even in little pieces.