MT sig

Steve

Review: I'm loving what I'm seeing here, the amount of detail in the piece is astonishing. Colors are easy on the eyes, and mold together quite perfectly and the effects in are beautiful. No complaints here from me, keep up the great work! 9.5/10

Great job with the background and overall the mixing of the colors and making everything you want to stand out serve its purpose. You have a great style for sigs that you make and this one fits right in. I think it would be an interesting idea to make the visor on his helmet chrome or not as see through and more reflective, either way it doesn't change my opinion of the graphic, I'm not a hard on who says nothing is perfect, this is great work so 10/10!

Holy this graphic is so cool! I love the background and how it ties into the logo of the team. The detail in that is remarkable, but also the player itself is amazing! The amount of detail you were able to pack in blows me away, and it looks almost like he's a real person. All the shadows and everything is so well done. 10/10