why'd you only call me when you're high?

Enorama

LFaAM0f.png

@Horcrux I hope you enjoy the billion sigs you randomly got tonight, more than a lot of players get in a full career

This song came up on my recommended and I just flashed back to high school so now you have to too

20 minutes ago, BOOM said:

I'm using mine for next week's point task. Thanks for asking for sigs via discord! 

thanks for making me one

Review: 

As always its a great and creative af sig from eno. Colour effects is insane and look outstanding. The fog background is mind blowing. Moreover font looks pretty good, logo swap is clean as well. The hashtag is a cool idea for graphic. I like everything here. Nice sig buddy. 10/10 #standuptohate

Review:

The jersey change is really nice. Love the use of the coloured stripes. The blur is also well executed without being over done. I'm not sure how I feel about the cursive text in the front especially with the Leblanc in the back. I think this is screaming for a light source though as even with the blur by eyes are looking for a focal point and I tend to focus on the logo more than anything. The renders face is a bit of an after thought. Overall this is a nice sig that was well thought out 9/10.