New To League: AMA

Horcrux

Just now, BOOM said:

How have you found the VHL so far? 

Were you surprised with the response to your request for a graphic? 

What made you choose the Marauders? 

1.) I have found the VHL to be a little overwhelming and confusing. being around this long I was expecting a lot of information so its all good. thankfully the people here are awesome and have answered any questions I had.

2.) Really surprised honestly. When i posted it i was scared i wont lie but seeing the responses to the Ad and how many people support it makes me happy and makes me smile. 

3.) simple, they were one of the first teams to Reach out with interest. they offered some good minutes and to help learn. so it just made sense. 

What do you think is one way the VHL/M can help ease the learning curve for new players?

What team do you think is Miami's biggest rival?

What has been your favourite part of the league so far?

Just now, Alex_J32 said:

What do you think is one way the VHL/M can help ease the learning curve for new players?

What team do you think is Miami's biggest rival?

What has been your favourite part of the league so far?

1.) Maybe make a bullet point quick post. like Create here, Make your first point here, or something like that. the Discord helps, maybe making that link obvious from the start too. 

2.) I have no idea, I have not been here long enough to determin that. I would assume anyone not named Miami would be our rivals. I know we want to win and thats our focus. 

3.) so far? I would say just the teams logos and names. they are unique and catchy. i love most of them

1. You seem to have caught on fairly quickly--have you been in any other sim leagues (or even this one way back before my time)?

2. What are some cool things about you as a person?

3. I see that your bio says you're from Seattle--does the league have its first legitimate Kraken fan (that I know of)?

3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

1. You seem to have caught on fairly quickly--have you been in any other sim leagues (or even this one way back before my time)?

2. What are some cool things about you as a person?

3. I see that your bio says you're from Seattle--does the league have its first legitimate Kraken fan (that I know of)?

1.) No actually, brand new. I have experience with forums through forum based written roleplay. reading and asking questions has helped greatly. once you understand it it makes sense. at least to me

2.) I am a crazy harry potter fan. like obsessed, i represent the Hufflepuffs. I also really like to hike, the outdoors is do peaceful.

3.) Release the Kraken baby, we are winning the Stanley cup (this is a joke. we suck right now)

1. With multiple games already under year belt, how are you feeling going forwards?

2. How is the locker room in Miami? Are you enjoying your time?

3. Not that you have played what is the biggest difference between the VHLM and your previous hockey experience?

4. Is there any previous players in the VHL that you find inspiring?

5. What do you think of Miami's chances in finding a spot in the playoffs after the season has concluded?

6. Are there any teams in the VHL or VHLE you would particularly like to be drafted by?

18 hours ago, FireballSalad said:

1. With multiple games already under year belt, how are you feeling going forwards?

2. How is the locker room in Miami? Are you enjoying your time?

3. Not that you have played what is the biggest difference between the VHLM and your previous hockey experience?

4. Is there any previous players in the VHL that you find inspiring?

5. What do you think of Miami's chances in finding a spot in the playoffs after the season has concluded?

6. Are there any teams in the VHL or VHLE you would particularly like to be drafted by?

1.) Its still early, im having fun though so anything is possible i guess
2.) its quiet, but yeah i would say im enjoying the LR
3.) well its a simulation xD so i guess that
4.) not really im new here so have not really looked at other payers
5.) we might squeak in if we get super lucky
6.) I dont care, as long as i get to play and i do well

1. If your player had to switch positions in hockey from your player's current one, which position do you think they would end up playing?

2. What would say your top 3 favourite sports would be?

3. Out of all of the Victory Hockey League logos, which four do you think would look the coolest on a cap?

4. Choose any of the VHL teams and give them a different colour scheme from their current one that you think might work for them.

5. When it comes to goal celebrations, what are some of your go to's after getting a geno?

6. You have a choice of getting an attribute of one NHL player. (E.x. Connor McDavid's speed, Alexander Ovechkin's shot, Lucic's fighting) If you had to choose an attribute to steal from an NHL player, which attribute would you steal?

1. what advice can you give me as a new player?

2. do you regret your player position decision? (now that you know more about the league)

3. who are some prior players i should pay attention to? (if any)

4. have you ever tried putting peanut butter on chocolate cake? will you now that i suggested it?

5. who would win in a fight, an ostrich or an emu?

6. if you could come back as any animal, what would you choose?