Aurelien Moreau Tries Real Hard

Frank

Aurelien Moreau Tries Real Hard markinson @STZ

vegas-golden-knights-celebrate.jpg

Moreau celebrates with teammates Papa Emeritus (right) @Beketov and Paul Atreides (left) @Mr_Hatter

Aurelien Moreau has begun his fourth season in the VHL playing for the Moscow Menace. He was traded mid season in Season 79 to Moscow. He has fit in seamlessly leading all Moscow defenders with 69 points, nice. The key attribute in Moreau's game is he tries real hard, not as hard as Hard Markinson. Now the aspects in trying real hard can't really be quantified by individual stats or advance stats, it's something only the eye test can confirm. According to many scouts this is one of Moreau's biggest attributes, his work ethic. Though he isn't the smartest hockey player around, he makes up for it by working twice as hard as the next guy. "I want to be a leader in Moscow, obviously not like Vladimir Putin, but someone who leads by example and shows the young guys the ropes, we want to win so there won't be any time for growing pains. Either you want to win too or you want be in Moscow for very long." Moreau said before the season. "Nobody was happy with how Season 79 went and anything less than the playoffs in Season 80 will be an utter disappointment. I signed for 5 seasons because I believe in what @Spartan is building and also appreciate the faith he showed in my player." 

Moreau's career began in Helsinki, being drafted 9th overall in the Season 77 VHL draft. General Manager @Jubo showed great faith in Aurelien after many players from the Frank agency had gone inactive. The leadership Jubo showed as GM in Helsinki has inspired Moreau to be a leader in Moscow now, also proving that Jubo was a shrewd drafter as Moreau would go much higher in a re-draft. "That first season going to the finals and ultimately losing to the Seattle Bears, was probably the most fun I've had in my career." - Moreau said. 

"At this point in my career, other players look up to me so if I want to have success I need to give it my all each and every game. So far I think I've done that. I feel like the best is yet to come in Moscow we have a lot of guys just entering their prime and young guys coming up. If we want to win we're going to have to try real hard each and every night." Moreau said randomly during a post game scrum.