Leblanc

BOOM

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 5:27 AM, BOOM said:

Review:

First off, I really like this style. You did a great job of not over processing this project. and that is something that is all too common here. I like brush stroke fonts and you did a fine job with the text using them. Placement is excellent as it looks well balanced. Background is top tier and plays well with the other elements. Nice logo arm patch. It's the little things in this graphic that makes it good. Ok, my only concern is your choice of lighting. I am not sure why there is a big light ball under the top lighting and the render clearly has light coming from the right side but it is missing. The vignette cover a bit too much of the text but that really doesn't distract from the overall feel. 

Great looking project. 9.5/10

Sweet sig, I think the lighting is what makes this.  The render sits nicely ontop of a distinct background, and as this was a request I think you nailed every aspect that was asked for by the player.  Text and logo swap are solid, only thing that kinda stands out to me is the weird smoke effect.  Overall 9.5/10

Review:

This is good stuff. Definitely has that BOOM style. The classic font, and the effects. Everything is solid, and matches up to what was requested by the member. I really think if you went outside of the box you could do some great things. Jersey change is solid, and I think overall you put in some work here, but yeah definitely following a formula that works. The lighting is pretty strong and a bit random in places. Still one of the better sigs, just giving some of my thoughts! 9/10

wow! I love this graphic!! Great choice of render, everything in this graphic ties together so well! absolutely seamless, and the rainbow in the background looks really cool! definetely catches the eye.... 10/10