Houston GM

diamond_ace

So @McWolf  and I have been discussing this - ironically wanted to discuss it between the two of us to save time over doing apps since it's midseason,  but that didn't end up making it quicker. Anyway, we've gone with an existing agm, someone who doesn't have to prep on the rules and everything under the circumstances and has kind of already stepped in. Likely wouldn't have been the choice through apps just because of how new he is, but he's been great and certainly worked his way into the spot.

Congratulations @Moon_50

Omg @Moon_50. Insane to think that I did my waiver pitch to you last season and now you are a gm. Insane!!! You are going to do great things in the league and I can't wait to work with you as a gm instead of being my agm. Good luck! You got this!

25 minutes ago, youloser1337 said:

Omg @Moon_50. Insane to think that I did my waiver pitch to you last season and now you are a gm. Insane!!! You are going to do great things in the league and I can't wait to work with you as a gm instead of being my agm. Good luck! You got this!

Thank you for helping me along the way :)

13 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

@Moon_50 congrats and well deserved :) if you need any help with anything don't hesitate to reach out, the new role can be a lot of responsibility but if you have supporting cast around, it'll be a piece of cake! 

Thank you Rockstar!