Thank You

samx

Hello, 

I just wanted to come on here and say a quick thank you to anyone who supported my article this week. There were a lot of reasons that I decided to finally come forward to say something about it. I just want to take this time to thank some people etc.

@Alex_J32 and @Moon_50may be the two people who have been most involved in everything that has happened. Hearing my ramble and scream about everything going on and just having open ears. I feel just slightly bad about the states they have had to see me in. They made what was happening a lot easier to deal with and a lot easier coming forward knowing the two of them were always behind me.

To @BladeMaidenand @Horcrux, Thank you for having my back and fighting this battle with me. Two of the strongest people I have ever met. You both deserve the absolute world. 

To the people who have reached out to me and asked what they can do and have conversations with me about this...Thank you for caring and taking a step forward to help. Thank you to those people who showed their support and backed me up even if they didn’t know exactly what had been going on or didn’t realize how big the issue at hand was.

To mods and commissioners who have been great in starting the process of change and working with me and others to get things done right and well. Thank you for your patience and for listening to what had to be said. I appreciate how seriously this has been taken and the care that has been shown.

That’s all peace out for now.

4 hours ago, Brewins15 said:

Hello, 

I just wanted to come on here and say a quick thank you to anyone who supported my article this week. There were a lot of reasons that I decided to finally come forward to say something about it. I just want to take this time to thank some people etc.

@Alex_J32 and @Moon_50may be the two people who have been most involved in everything that has happened. Hearing my ramble and scream about everything going on and just having open ears. I feel just slightly bad about the states they have had to see me in. They made what was happening a lot easier to deal with and a lot easier coming forward knowing the two of them were always behind me.

To @BladeMaidenand @Horcrux, Thank you for having my back and fighting this battle with me. Two of the strongest people I have ever met. You both deserve the absolute world. 

To the people who have reached out to me and asked what they can do and have conversations with me about this...Thank you for caring and taking a step forward to help. Thank you to those people who showed their support and backed me up even if they didn’t know exactly what had been going on or didn’t realize how big the issue at hand was.

To mods and commissioners who have been great in starting the process of change and working with me and others to get things done right and well. Thank you for your patience and for listening to what had to be said. I appreciate how seriously this has been taken and the care that has been shown.

That’s all peace out for now.

I love you, you silly goose, 

You are so amazing and strong. I am HONORED to be your friend. Thank you and stay amazing.

On 11/5/2021 at 2:23 PM, Brewins15 said:

No thank yous needed on this one, it is has been a honour getting to know you better and it makes me regret not reaching out sooner.  Least we can do in this world is stand by good people and try to help them through the storm. So happy that the league has been working so hard on making this a transformative moment for the VHL and that you have been so strongly supported.