VHL Mentors

sterling

Essentially it would be 3-5 members working as a team to assist any new members who have questions or need advice. It would only be for members who want/need the help. 1 TPE for the mentor per week as long as they are helping the member.

Been around for quite along time and I've held almost every job I can in the league, I feel like I'd help out the new members in terms of gaining TPE, knowing how to engage in discussion and helping them succeed in the league.

Yes, this means I apply. 

I'll apply. I know how the league works and etc. I recently reached out to some of the new guys and helped a few with questions that they had, so I'm more than willing to help them out.

I am currently the financier (at least temporarily; fever might be taking the job back next season), so if one person having multiple jobs is something we want to ignore, you should know that.

Edited by Hustl3s

Guest Svoboda_3

It's a long shot for me because I already have a position in the league, but I would still like to apply because I want to help and make a difference.

• Commissioner

I'd totally be up for doing this. I feel like I've been around in the VHL long enough (could only really be a few hours longer haha) that I could offer some good insight to new members coming in and hopefully help get them accustomed to how things are done in the VHL.

I would be interested in applying; the possibility of retaining some additional work in the VHL is definitely intriguing to me.  I have a great understanding of the sim league process and have held most lower-tier roles during my time in this league (ie., head-grader, grader, updater, etc...).

I'll apply as well.

Not only am I a pleasant individual to deal with (not my own words, mind you), I have also held various and numerous positions in the league and been around long enough to know the ins and out of this VHL thing. 

I have helped new members out in the past and feel like I'm active enough to resume higher responsibility. 

Cheers

I have a job similar to this on SHL, and I feel I know what to do on VHL now.. so I guess I apply.

Don't take Hawksfans.. he's a terrible GM.. and didn't help me at all.. ... <3

I'm kidding, he was actually helping a new guy out yesterday trying to understand how TPE was earned and other things related to that. He's a good GM, and a good guy. For what my word is worth.

Edited by jaladolar

Not sure if I need to apply for this or not. I kind of do this when guys PM me for assistance. Fuck, now I'm confused!

Why do you do this to me...you know I'm a worrier.

No, you're in charge of this team my friend

Would like to apply. Been around for a long time and I like helping members (most recently helped Emidas with his build and the trajectory his early goings should take given the time he joined).

Hired

I'll apply. I know how the league works and etc. I recently reached out to some of the new guys and helped a few with questions that they had, so I'm more than willing to help them out.

I am currently the financier (at least temporarily; fever might be taking the job back next season), so if one person having multiple jobs is something we want to ignore, you should know that.

Hired

I'd totally be up for doing this. I feel like I've been around in the VHL long enough (could only really be a few hours longer haha) that I could offer some good insight to new members coming in and hopefully help get them accustomed to how things are done in the VHL.

Hired

I would be interested in applying; the possibility of retaining some additional work in the VHL is definitely intriguing to me.  I have a great understanding of the sim league process and have held most lower-tier roles during my time in this league (ie., head-grader, grader, updater, etc...).

Hired

I'll apply as well.

Not only am I a pleasant individual to deal with (not my own words, mind you), I have also held various and numerous positions in the league and been around long enough to know the ins and out of this VHL thing. 

I have helped new members out in the past and feel like I'm active enough to resume higher responsibility. 

Cheers

Hired

• 4 weeks later...