VHL Mentors

sterling

I would like to help out some of the new guys. I've been in sim leagues since 2006, so I'm definitely an old fogey as far as they go. As for the VHL, I've been a grader, a VHLM GM and I currently work for the VHL Magazine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'll apply for this. I always talk to people on IM, I'm normally friendly, I have been in the league for 28 seasons, every player has had more than 500 TPE, I have held almost every job they had ever existed (for those members who have questions about getting involved), I have earned 6's in every form of PT, as a former VHLM GM, I have explained the nuances of being a new member to many, and I have a bunny as my avatar (which is very friendly and non-offensive.

• 1 month later...

I'll help with this also. I don't want the pay, I just really want to help. I know how hard it is to be completely new to sim leagues or just to this league. A lot is different and it takes time adjusting. I think I could help people with point tasks, getting accustom to the board layout and more. 

As a mentor I'd also be willing to do their TPE pages or at least get them adjusted with our update scale and such. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...