Halifax Need an Minion(I mean AGM)

UnknownMinion

Hello everyone as you know I'm the new gm of halifax and I need some help getting ready for the draft(thank you Sam for your draft stuff it helps) you will have a bit to do list below

- Press conferences weekly(earlier the better)

- yell at me when Im being stupid 

- Be active on discord and forums 

- Be able to help new Players and make wavier Claims

This will be a bit of a rush hiring so I have you for the draft, Their will be interviews so everybody has a shot

Thanks Minion

Apply below Normal applying rule apply so no putting anybody down in the comments try to keep it to applying only 

Hello Minion, I would like to apply for the job of Halifax AGM. I started my VHL career in Halifax and have since played for them with three different players. I am a huge fan of the team.

I would love the chance to be an AGM having previously been AGM for the Saskatoon Wild but I would like to continue learning how to be AGM

I have also had experience of STHS when I GMed the DACH WJC team in SHL back in the old days when they still used it. 

I have made a press conference in the past whilst I was Halifax's interim AGM and would be more than happy to make more and to do them early in the week!
I can also write vhl.com articles about the team as I was already doing this for Saskatoon and enjoyed it.
I am very active on discord and trying to be more active on forums and I am happy to help new players and do waiver claims which I have helped Sam with before.

I won't yell at you when you are being stupid but I will try nicely to get you to stop being stupid but I don't think this will happen often. I think you will be a good GM.

Finally, I think I am a great person in the locker room who can really bring the place to life. I have kept locker rooms active when there were almost no players on the team and I think I would do well at retaining players and also at getting them back (I have done this before).

Also, I just want to be AGM and work with the great Minion who I am a big fan of.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Minion said:

Hello everyone as you know I'm the new gm of halifax and I need some help getting ready for the draft(thank you Sam for your draft stuff it helps) you will have a bit to do list below

- Press conferences weekly(earlier the better)

- yell at me when Im being stupid 

- Be active on discord and forums 

- Be able to help new Players and make wavier Claims

This will be a bit of a rush hiring so I have you for the draft, Their will be interviews so everybody has a shot

Thanks Minion

Apply below Normal applying rule apply so no putting anybody down in the comments try to keep it to applying only 

I’m applying!