Halifax 21st Hall of Fame

UnknownMinion

Ever since I've seen the reaper hall of fame I wanted to do the same, I was going to Have one set up for Rome but after becoming Halifax gm,

I figured I would take the history we have here and set up a hall of fame, I'm adding Five players right now and that's all

Having a hall of fame is an easy way to see the history of a franchise and Yes I've been GM for one day at the time of setting this up however the player listed have earned their spot and two of them have jersey retired in the M which is something you don't see anymore. All of the player below have earned their spot, 

Karl von Moltke: 72GP, 45G, 80A, 125P (S62) and Shawn Glade: 72 GP, 48G, 60A, 108P (S62)

are both entering two player I've never met who both have amzing stats said best by the gm of the times post link below 

https://vhlforum.com/topic/61376-halifax-21st-retired-numbers/

Anton Edvin 426(GP)    184(G)    186(A)    370(P) (S64-69)

Another User Ive never meat whos player entering the hall of fame was long before my time, Edvin was the all time point leader till Season 79, when Bryn Yrwy broke his record! Edvin Earned his spot I wish I knew more about the user then I do.

Kevin Malone 120GP 64W 50L  5OTL 0.906SV% 2.48GAA(S73-74)

In season Malone easily had one of the worse season a goalie could have in the M going 3W44L4OTL Number that war really bad for a goalie, almost bad enought to make anybody quit, but then the following season he proved that he was better then any Halifax goalie before him. He went with a 61W6L1OT: 0.919SV% 1.52GAA with 16 shutouts thats crazy stats for any goalie making him the goalie with the best SV% in 21st history(would played more then 20 games) he inst the goalie with the most wins in team history, but he has the most SO and best SV% sadly he wouldn’t get a cup with them but its the M so that doesn’t matter. In season 74 he won both the Benoit Devereux Trophy and Mitch Higgins Trophy

Bryn Yrwy 288GP 183G 222A 405P(S77-S80)

One of halifax longest serving captains and all time point leader, I remember when I entered the team as a rookie in season 77 and their was Yrwy with at the time gm rory chatting with other and gave me a warm welcome, From that day Yrwy was one of my best I left halifax so long ago for my career as a player to grow with the hounds and then the Express, while Yrwy stayed with the team he stayed true to his whole career. When I returned to 21st to take over as GM, sure enough Yrwy had just retired but still welcomed me. Yrwy as always been happy to welcome the new guys and be a great guy in the locker room, and as force to be missed with on the ice, Yrwy Won the calder cup in Season 76, and I'm sure has more awards to come in the future after putting MVP number in his final season.  Number 17 will become the third number to be retired 

Edited by Minion