Graders Wanted!

Guest Svoboda_3

Guest Svoboda_3

The grading staff is looking for applicants who are interested in being a league grader. The pay ranges from 1-3 per week and varies depending on your grading commitment.

We are looking for both writing and graphic graders, so please apply within.

Writing or Graphic preference?:

What is your experience level?:

What is your current activity level 1-10?:

We are looking at hiring committed people who can follow proper grading techniques and protocol, or someone who is willing to learn and be a reliable member of the grading community. Remember, most members start out as graders and from there, it usually propels one to the top of the list for future employment opportunities around the league. If you have any further questions regarding the open positions or what the job entails, please message me.

I thank every applicant for their interest.

Writing or Graphic preference?: Writing

What is your experience level?: With grading? I grade media over at SHL so excellent like 10/10

What is your current activity level 1-10?: Right now 9, may drop to 8 when school starts. 

Writing or Graphic preference?: Graphic

What is your experience level?: ex-Writing grader, but that became boring and unenjoyable. Ive been around for about 5 seasons so ive seen a lot. I am also really into graphic creation and really like this line of art.

What is your current activity level 1-10?: id say 7. I check all the mail so im relatively up to date and i do log in. I run the moscow red wolves, so im not inactive. Id subscribe to the graphic thread so id get an email when someone posts so i can hop to it.

(Ps.. Its 307 am where im at, est, so sorry if i didnt capitalize and stuff or sound coherent.. Apparently a study shows that im basically drunk right now :/ )

Graphic

I currently grade graphic pts over on the sba and I am very consistent with my grading.

If I had something to do over here my activity level would rose no doubt. As of right now I'm 8/10 but log on every day since coming back

• Commissioner

Writing or Graphic preference?: Graphics

What is your experience level?: Been a grader here 2 or 3 times (gave it up due to other jobs on the site / other commitments at the time). Have also been a grader in numerous other leagues that are dead now. Overall as well I have a massive amount of GFX experience as I’ve been doing it for nearly 10 years now.

What is your current activity level 1-10?: 8.5/10. I don’t post as much as I would like to but I am on the forum multiple times a day. On more than usual right now while work is slow but even at work I tend to come on while things are transcoding and such.

What is your experience level?: 10+ Years in Sims. Started in Player Sims. Have published writings IRL (though most are quoted as source)

What is your current activity level 1-10?: 7 ... Mon-Fri 8 AM to 4 PM CST I am online. I read a good bit of stuff around here. Great Player Ever!! Mother fucker!!

Writing or Graphic preference?: Graphic
What is your experience level?: Been in sim leagues for a few years now. Started graphics just over a year ago and I feel I've come a long way from getting frustrated to getting a bunch of 6's. Still have lots to learn but I feel I can give advice to people as well.
What is your current activity level 1-10?: 9. I'm a stay at home mom right now.

• Commissioner

We don't need a graphic grader.

From a member’s perspective I beg to differ. I’ve had graphics posted mid-week that take 5-7 days before getting one grade. Besides, competition amongst graders improves the quality and frequency of grades. Win-Win for the league.

Edited by Beketov

We don't need a graphic grader.

You always say this when they open it up, it's not up to you. It's up to the head grader who wants everything done right away.

You always say this when they open it up, it's not up to you. It's up to the head grader who wants everything done right away.

I didn't say it was up to me turd tickler, I said we don't need more, which we don't, We have rarely had shit sit longer than 2-3 days in the past couple seasons.

I didn't say it was up to me turd tickler, I said we don't need more, which we don't, We have rarely had shit sit longer than 2-3 days in the past couple seasons.

Nice shot. Regardless it's up to the head grader and he says we do.

What is your experience level?: I've written tons of articles and have had tons of feedback and this could help me post a lot more around the boards. I also graded a few articles over in the SHL.

What is your current activity level 1-10?: 9

Writing or Graphic preference?: Graphics 

What is your experience level?: In terms of having a job, I'm the former head presenter of the USFL. As far as grading goes, I haven't never been a part of a grading team and I'm willing to learn. I do have graphic design knoweldge, I also have a degree in both Graphic Design and Brand Managment. (if that matters)

What is your current activity level 1-10?: 7, I'm here still trying to adjust to everything. 

Edited by Denver

Guest Svoboda_3

I really want to thank everyone for their interest in the grading position(s). Unfortunately, as tough of a decision as it was, I can't please everyone, but I encourage you to apply for other VHL positions or keep your eye out for future grading opportunities.

With that said, I would like to announce the hiring of two new graders, that being Beketov for the graphic grading position and Da Trifecta as the newest member of the writing grading position.

The hiring of Beketov as a graphic grader provides the staff with another experienced graphic guy, who has a wealth of knowledge and has the expertise in this specific area. Adding Da Trifecta to the staff gives a member who has a renewed passion for the league an opportunity to grow and expand on that.

Once again, thank you all for your interest and congratulations to our newest members of the grading team.

• 3 weeks later...

Writing or Graphic preference?: Graphics

What is your experience level?:

Well I judge peoples graphics over at CDC (Canucks.com) and criticize all the graphics over there. 

What is your current activity level 1-10?: 

I would say a good 9 maybe even 10.

• 6 years later...