Top 3 in the Draft

MetalToday

Intro

As we move towards the draft, there are still some questions where the top 3 players will go.

Nico Pearce

Nico Pearce is the consensus number 1, his skills and potential is amazing, with 72 games played he has an insane 117 points and 59 goals, it is an amazing season for him. Although the point total is quite good, he is also playing a very physical game for a forward, with 201 hits in those 72 games, it shows his defensive game isn’t all to bad itself. This may not be the only player teams look at however, his stats were not as good this past season as the other runners-up.

Harkat Mulds

Harkat Mulds is the consensus number 2, with high end skills himself. In 72 games 141 points, his offensive skills are currently better that Pearces, but the high hitting player seen in Pearces is not seen in Mulds. If the team picking 1st decides to take a player who gets many points, they may take a safer bet in Mulds, but there is a good chance he stays number 2 with Pearces elite like potential.

Zaza Colors

Zaza Colors is another player that is very much locked into the top 3. With his high-end offensive skills, he has potential to be one of the best goal scorers in the league. He had 53 goals and 121 points in 72 games, proving his potential is great, and any team would be thrilled to have a scorer like that. His defensive game is decent as well, but he is not as much of a grinder as Pearce, or Mulks for that matter. I think he’s pretty much locked in the top 3 by most teams.

Conclusion

I think it wont matter where each will go, I think they will be elite for any team they play for.