Istanbul Red Wolves S80 Awards

KaleebtheMighty

From the Istanbul Red Wolves Locker Room:

-RfjrI5DyMsL9lcDqGjhBwuLLaQGKSn719iJ-eSxTmrLeqHnRllklvpxbqJA-iZE6qmpzQjGinj3fc8s-KTSuS5MvJOjW6f2ptLq5i9_1ZMM6MK6LcD2njCk9F6gJz45TBRaYtKa

The Motivator award goes out to the person on the team and in the locker room that exemplifies the mentality of the team. They contribute to the locker room and work hard to make it a fun place for everyone!

The nominees are…
@Vkobe-v
@Agito

And the winner of The Motivator award is…

Spoiler

@Agito! Congratulations!!

JyW7l_hE7UZq9DWZRWFubRtaobJs38Ng098CA_kEAZ4yDFUgkbjY4RLekPPQuSmeh1UDkVNLfC2w7jseL9zXI5OnC98ggTWfTP4KX6uK9B_m6v4ltzY-bP2liTBDKS2xl8UKqnvJ

The Bruiser award highlights the player that was an absolute force on the ice. They held some of the highest stats in SB, hits, and PIM. An enforcer when needed, this player was the fist of the Red Wolves.

The nominees are…

@Ryan Li
@DarkSpyro
@Agito

And the winner of The Bruiser award is…

Spoiler

@Ryan Li! Congratulations!!

GFS1s8gYw0w0eNAAvapvcl2U2vMKxVf8jd0uQdkvlrQa3umvFocpaGdoyk6AAZddBKsWpxu_ME-r9X7mnIDEQdNWqJL-RoZWgdtbY7QEHhxkAUdgZZMcLwQGBUlEGGvp5qbMHIbI

The player worthy of the Hunter award was relentless. They skated with unmatched capability, holding some of the longest ice time for each game. When needed, in many different situations, they were there and ready to compete.

The nominees are…

@Kman
@DarkSpyro

@Agito

And the winner of The Hunter award is…

Spoiler

@DarkSpyro! Congratulations!!

LrZYE1S0Zksere-1d1c_Q3MPoiEpBtWuwntA27BxdHHb2iSpYSWTb5cznsXBlLOGomTCZTkDARXozJO3r2aKYQBiJ5vmT9g0L_Oi0gOVJejifkj4Ya-WO7hwsw7YGbJDwEk-rPCR

While the season didn’t end the way we wanted, the Keeper award is given to the player between the pipes who best represented the Red Wolves. When called upon, they gave their all and stood tall throughout the season.

The nominees are…
Literally just @Vkobe-v

Spoiler

So congratulations @Vkobe-v for putting the team on your back this season!

gAMWd-lqgAcXvk8nYftcu5acYygnEeysO5Q4HSPXH3DT4Trye6YHIXgjQuxIkVm4PvVYoRivkybD5M7ckDn6g1f6kySwAJycf4TkXZD3kxk2dK_04I0K-nz6Ql8ZI0OVdvoIsr1r

The Alpha. The member that was the cultivation of grit, production, and leadership on the team. Arguably the best player on the team, this award is given to the most valuable player on the Istanbul Red Wolves.

The nominees are…

@RstortonYT
@DarkSpyro
@Ryan Li

And the winner of The Alpha award is…

Spoiler

@RstortonYT! Congratulations!!!

Thank you all once again for a great season here in Istanbul. I know the outcome could have been better but you all made this a fun team to GM. Good luck with the rest of your careers, and you’ll always have a place here in the pack of the Red Wolves!!

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

6 hours ago, Agito said:

Thank you for this season! Hope to talk to you again soon! 

"THE GOAL OF LIFE IS NOT THE HOPE OF BECOMING PERFECT,IT IS THE WILL TO BE BETTER AND BETTER."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The wolves den is always welcomed too you!! I hope you decide to stay and keep in contact!!! We both definitely will miss you!!!

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

The wolves den is always welcomed too you!! I hope you decide to stay and keep in contact!!! We both definitely will miss you!!!

I have the red wolf tattooed on my heart! But do you hear that noise? It's the sound of the red wolves coming in force against the two new teams!