Claimed:Blades of Steel: Episode 21 (Welcome back to Neverland Pandaman)

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2014_08_12_at_3_14_10_PM.png

Blades of Steel: Episode 21 Link

"Oh there you are Peter!"

I covered questions from the Mailbag and go over the One-Hit Wonders

#YouSaidYoudNeverGrowUpPeter

Blades of Steel Game Link

Note: 55+ Minutes

Intro Song: Two Princes - The Spin Doctors

Closing Song: Short Skirt, Long Jacket - Cake

tumblr_na61vsUas41rmnfn3o2_500.gif

Edited by Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2014_08_12_at_3_14_10_PM.png

Blades of Steel: Episode 21 Link

"Oh there you are Peter!"

I covered questions from the Mailbag and go over the One-Hit Wonders

#YouSaidYoudNeverGrowUpPeter

Blades of Steel Game Link

Note: 55+ Minutes

Intro Song: Two Princes - The Spin Doctors

Closing Song: Short Skirt, Long Jacket - Cake

tumblr_na61vsUas41rmnfn3o2_500.gif

Hopefully it works like this

All you guys had to do was remove the https from the front of the link. Noobs

Anyway, obviously listened and would enjoy that dinner group and good call on the Kesler dog minding. Who knows what he'd be like upon your return home. Did you enjoy your Green Tea?

Nice episode again. You are not the only guy actually wanting a daughter first. I used to think the same. But couldnt be more happy with a boy either.

Shame there is no spot at your table for me but thanks for selecting me as a teammate.

Looking forward to the next episode so dont quit yet.

Good episode. I generally do listen to BoS but I don't always comment. Sometimes I could be busy, others by the time I remember to comment something fresh in my mind isn't ready. But I'll try to post something just so you know when I do listen. 

As a fellow podcaster I will say that this is the toughest part. The VHL always goes up and down in terms of audience for podcasts. I still find the amount of people who click on and listen to the Pajodcast remains high, but the amount of discussion in the threads goes up and down based on several factors. It's at these stages that getting through the grind can be quite difficult. But just because there is a lack of discussion doesn't mean people aren't listening and doesn't mean people don't actually enjoy it.

At the end of the day your one of the top podcast voices on the forum, and I'd hate to see you give that up just because the podcast section hasn't had much crazy discussion the last little bit. Besides, you could always end up with Streetlight spamming two pages of your podcast with responses. :P 

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

Great listen. It would be a shame to see these podcasts go. Although I may be guilty of not commenting unless Im grading, I think I've listened to pretty much all of these since I've joined. Great Q&A, I especially enjoyed your pros/cons of each team (lol seattle) and maybe one day I will make it to the dinner table.

Professionalism: 2/2

Good as usual.

Editing: 1/1

Sounds good to me!

Overall: 6/6