(S82) C - Rick James, TPE: 54

Ron Jon

Hi Ron Jon,

1621144335992.png.jpg?width=335&height=707

I am Daniel Janser, AGM of the Mississauga Hounds a VHLM team and would like to invite you to join our rebuilding franchise. N0HBDY our GM and I will assist you in pursuing your career.

If you want to join us please quote this post and confirm quickly that you are willing to become a Hound.

Welcome to the VHL @Ron Jon!

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in on our 3rd Line. Currently the Reapers are quickly climbing the standings and are looking to take home another Founder's Cup at the end of the season. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM @Masu Chan and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be?

2lz3g190izc71.png

kqpsDMO.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Ron Jon

I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We are building the team to be a contender this season. We can offer third line minutes, with the opportunity to move up of course as you develop your player! We want our players to succeed here in San Diego, and we have lots of help available, both in the form of guides and people! My AGM TheNeonShaman and I try to be as active as we can! 

We'd be very happy to add you to our roster, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

Good luck, 

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

Hello @Ron Jon!

I want to personally welcome you to the VHL! You are going to love it here. This group of VHLM GMs is amazing and will help you even if you don't choose Mexico City (which I hope you do!). We can offer you First Line Minutes!!! While we are a rebuilding team it is a lot easier to help out new people in the league. Starting with this document which is a crash course on TPE and tasks. Let me know if you have any questions!

Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KjIPo3CR85HJWGnCy-jScIkcIlwlvKpzJd_kB6EnZqw/edit?usp=sharing

The league might seem daunting at first but you will come to love our community here in the VHL. So what do you say, wanna join the Mexico City Kings?

Just quote and reply with #HAILTOTHEKINGS to join us!

~youloser1337 / Justin (Mexico City Kings GM)

Untitled(7).jpg

HCeLBhTABsC-EL6DfYWagVFuYIXzxUR78xB-BQdurVyQrot1a7I2uM4LYMo4r4trWr3vBmvD-al3x73OUtRvmWQTOAH8AJkpy9DjSCQXxpz3bDWayz4EFMQXIimetM4gHjM7gKZV

Ahoy, @Ron Jon

My name is Minion GM of Halifax 21st, A VHLM team in Nova scotia canada! We are reaching out to you to offer you a spot on the 21st roster, We are a cup contender this season and can offer top Six Minutes. We can offer a great Time with teammates and locker room experience. And our two awesome Front office members Minion(GM) and JardyB10 our AGM would love to teach you the basics of the league. If any of the above is what you are looking for a team quote this post and reply #BoatGang. Once more welcome to the league, Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

better_better_vegas.png

Hey Ron!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm AJ, GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! I can offer your player 3rd line minutes. If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me!

Las Vegas is a city of dreams and better known for our love to gamble. So will you take your best odds and sign with the Aces? If the answer is yes, quote this message and say #RollTheDice

AJ

Las Vegas GM

Hi Ron, welcome to the VHL! I'm Ledge and Dairy, the general manager of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are rebuilding, but that means we can offer you top six minutes and special teams time. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 6 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!