(S82) G - Jay Bubbies, TPE: 54

Bubbbies

Hello @Bubbbies

55EF3EF8-6348-4E5C-ADB7-C282C006DE80.jpeg.79e7e540936facc6aba62dca259a7312.jpeg

Welcome to the VHL. I’m N0HBDY the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Daniel Janseris my AGM, and we are very excited to have you join the league and would like to invite you to join the Mississauga Hounds.

We have many veterans apart of our team that would be glad to help you learn the ropes of the VHL. If you have not already joined the VHL discord or the official locker room for your new team, I implore you to please join them. By joining any discord affiliated with the VHL it makes it much easier for us GM’s to reach out to you and talk to you about job openings, tpe opportunities, and reminders to update.

We have an exciting season ahead of us and we are certainly looking forward to it! 

Reply to this message with #ReleasetheHounds if you accept our invitation to join the Mississauga Hounds!

Welcome @Bubbbies to the VHL!
I am the AGM of the Miami Marauders and would like to offer you a backup goalie spot in our roster. The Marauders are a rebuilding team, but quickly on the up-and-coming! If you need any help during your time with the VHL the Marauders discord server will be there to help you out with Ledge (our GM) or myself being there to help you figure it out. 

If you wish to join quote this message and respond with #LetsGoMiami