Welcome to Miami !

Icelantel

Review: 

I really love this graphic, it is really creative. I almost never see graphics like this and I love it. Colors work perfectly and I love the font choice. There is a clear color scheme which works perfectly with the logo and I don't think could be any better. I love how you have a list of stats regarding your player on the left. Overall this graphic is fantastic and I don't think it could be much better. 8.8/10

Review: Awesome job! I like how you have the picture flanked by a quote and your player’s info. The ‘Welcome to Miami’ at the bottom is very cool too. Having the Miami logo in back of the text worked well. Plus the little details, like adding Miami’s logo to the shirt, were nice touches. I honestly can’t see anything out of place at this time! 10/10

As your fellow teammate I love this not only as your teammate but as a reviewer. It is also your first one which amazes me since my first one sucked. I have also never seen this style which blows me away. You’re new to the league and I think you should do graphics every week as your task you’re really gifted at them. It’s just not  omg this is on another galaxy level which I think you will get to if you keep it up. 9/10