Additional Affiliation Possibilities

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello VHL!

I meant to post this last week when the SBA did but life got busy so we’re a bit delayed. As some of you likely saw from their post we're expanding our partnership with the SBA and EFL  to make it even easier for you all to claim TPE across leagues. Until now, on a week basis at least, this meant exclusively claiming 6 TPE PT’s across the leagues but we’re adding more.

I'm happy to announce that we're expanding the affiliate claiming to VHL.com articles as well, effective as of tomorrow (since a new week starts anyway). This means if you've completed an EFL Player Brand or an SBA Quote you can now claim that in place of your VHL.com article and vice versa in those leagues.

Claiming wise just use the “VHL.com Affiliate Replacement” option, the same as you would for PBE affiliation.

@Commissioner

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Claiming wise for now just claim it as a VHL.com article as normal but link to your SBA or EFL post and leave a comment stating that it’s from another league. We will add an official claim for it soon.

Would this not just be the same as the PBE's Affiliate .com claim 

• Commissioner
Just now, rory said:

Would this not just be the same as the PBE's Affiliate .com claim 

List of things that I forgot existed haha

Yes, it would.

40 minutes ago, v.2 said:

Can we claim a quote from like.. 2 weeks ago? Or does it have to be current

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

effective as of tomorrow (since a new week starts anyway)

so I'd assume any task completed from tomorrow onwards

Edited by Spartan

I'm actually not a giant fan of this, and that's speaking as someone who this would save a lot of time if I were still active in the EFL. I know I would have kept up max earning but stopped paying attention entirely--something that led to me eventually burning out when the only thing I ever did for a while was show up, claim my affiliate stuff, spend 15 minutes processing updates, and leave until the next Sunday.

For the people this actually helps, and who will continue to be involved in their secondary leagues, good on you for that (and I hope it's as cool as it's meant to be). It just isn't for someone like me who will just use it as an easy way out of doing things.

19 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

the only thing I ever did for a while was show up, claim my affiliate stuff, spend 15 minutes processing updates, and leave until the next Sunday.

this is basically all i ever do for efl and sba, yet i find myself caring slightly more about the teams and the storylines than i did when i actually tried putting in work

• fishy unfeatured this topic