My first and worst Graphic

MrMonkey

Review

This quite the interesting graphic - what program did you use? Its definitely a good start for your first graphic as you're getting yourself introduced to all the tools and where everything is. You have crops, text, and it looks like you used a yellow overlay on the right. I have no idea who that is cropped face is supposed to be - but its very low res causing it to be pixelated and blurry, so just make sure you use higher resolution pictures when cropping. The text on bottom is nice and its all related to your player, showing the contract, TPE and of course player name. I'm going to give you a 5.5/10 for now as your benchmark - lets see you post more graphics to see how you improve on them!

11 hours ago, kelvi said:

Review

This quite the interesting graphic - what program did you use? Its definitely a good start for your first graphic as you're getting yourself introduced to all the tools and where everything is. You have crops, text, and it looks like you used a yellow overlay on the right. I have no idea who that is cropped face is supposed to be - but its very low res causing it to be pixelated and blurry, so just make sure you use higher resolution pictures when cropping. The text on bottom is nice and its all related to your player, showing the contract, TPE and of course player name. I'm going to give you a 5.5/10 for now as your benchmark - lets see you post more graphics to see how you improve on them!

I actually used Microsoft Paint, I would use photoshop as I'm actually pretty good, however, I recently graduated high school and they were providing me with my photoshop license. The image is of Simon Edvinsson, Detroit Red Wings defensemen and prospect. I will use better softwares that I am more accustomed to in the future, or perhaps I will go back to making media spots, which I am much better at.

Also Microsoft Paint sucks.

Edited by MrMonkey

1 hour ago, MrMonkey said:

I actually used Microsoft Paint, I would use photoshop as I'm actually pretty good, however, I recently graduated high school and they were providing me with my photoshop license. The image is of Simon Edvinsson, Detroit Red Wings defensemen and prospect. I will use better softwares that I am more accustomed to in the future, or perhaps I will go back to making media spots, which I am much better at.

Also Microsoft Paint sucks.

HAHA

Ok this graphic is like 10x better the fact that you used paint. I'm bumping that right up to a 8.5/10. 

It's no worries at all - keep doing what you find fun. We all know Paint sucks so its always good when you get some creative content out of it. 

Decent graphic, also it is your first one AND made in paint so already I can cut you some slack, The one face is sort of just thrown there and left blurry not really alot of context on the expression.It just felt like a PNG image from google with some text and a copypaste stick. For that I give you a 5/10