Connor Johnson and The Outlook

MrMonkey

Connor has just been drafted by Riga Reign, Saskatoon, and Geneva Rush, in that order. With much anticipation and excitement, he sees Saskatoon as a prime competitor in the VHLM and intends to carry them to the playoffs and maybe more. After his stint with Saskatoon, he will set his sights in Geneva. Switzerland is somewhere Connor has always wanted to live and was really never given the opportunity to do so, considering the rather limited experience with professional hockey that he has. If Connor does play for Geneva and never for Saskatoon his time to the VHl will be fast tracked and they could expect to see his name on the leaderboards sooner than later.

Currently Connor has just over 200 pending, now does that mean he won't play for Saskatoon at all? Well he has no idea, he stated "I honestly don't have any idea how it works, I'm just going to keep developing and play wherever they put me" [they] is regarding to the teams that drafted him. Connor has seeked some advice as to whom he is playing for and has come to the conclusion that it may be possible he will skip Saskatoon entirely and move right to Switzerland.