(S82) LW - Chris Kreider, TPE: 54

d1_5620

Hello @d1_5620

mississaugarecruit.jpg.6fb202ad1f53a5440e0c006c6fe1bd04.jpg

Welcome to the VHL. I’m N0HBDY the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Daniel Janseris my AGM, and we are very excited to have you join the league and would like to invite you to join the Mississauga Hounds.

We have many veterans apart of our team that would be glad to help you learn the ropes of the VHL. If you have not already joined the VHL discord or the official locker room for your new team, I implore you to please join them. By joining any discord affiliated with the VHL it makes it much easier for us GM’s to reach out to you and talk to you about job openings, tpe opportunities, and reminders to update.

We have an exciting season ahead of us and we are certainly looking forward to it! 

Reply to this message with #ReleasetheHounds if you accept our invitation to join the Mississauga Hounds!

OTTAWA LYNX OFFER

Hey if you want to come join us on the 4th line let me know, I'll give you opportunities along the way but we are going to be competitive so that's why I cant give you tons of minutes. If you are interested just quote this with a #GOLYNXGO 

Edited by 16z

Hey @d1_5620

Welcome to the VHL! I'm AJ, GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! 

I can offer your player 3rd line minutes. If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me!

Las Vegas is a city of dreams and better known for our love to gamble. So will you take your best odds and sign with the Aces? If the answer is yes, quote this message and say #RollTheDice

AJ
Las Vegas GM

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi there, welcome to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the general manager of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are rebuilding, but that means we can offer you top six minutes and special teams time. However, with the amount of new players created, and our success with waivers in the past, we are expecting a playoff push. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 4 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

Hello @d1_5620!

My name is a_Ferk and I am the AGM of the Houston Bulls. In Houston we would be able to offer you 4th line minutes. Houston isn’t the favorite but we still have a good chance to be a top 4 team and make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow as a player!

In Houston, we believe in a person’s first experience so much, as we want you to update as much as possible. We also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience.

I'd love to see you in a Houston uniform! To join Houston quote this with #HORNS UP!