Draft of an inexperienced Ed Nu.....

npuBeT

Good day to all of you!

So the 80th season of games has passed, in which The Ottawa Lynx team noticed me at the last games, for which I am very grateful to her! After playing in it for a short time, we became conference champions! CONGRATULATIONS to the great game of all the players and especially to our coach @16z!

Then the season was over) And I went on a free voyage again, I was divided by two feelings, it seemed sad to leave a great team, but on the other hand, the opportunity for a new journey opened up!
And at some point I got a message from @Mcwolf.

I thought that I was being lured to another VHLM team, but how surprised I was when it turned out that it was the VHL London United team. I was in shock! In a pleasant shock! I want to express my great gratitude for such great trust! I hope I won't let you down)

Having calmed down on this, I already began to dream, as a message came from @kaleebthemighty from the Istanbul Red Wolves team, and then I got confused at all, how is this possible?) What have I done to make someone need me, because so many goalkeepers are stronger than me and much better. And here I am in two teams at once? Thank you for trusting the Wolves, I hope I will be useful to you and you will not be disappointed in me!

After being in a strange state for a while, @16z took me to The Ottawa Lynx, and so I returned HOME! In the house that I was accepted when I was out of practice, in a place where I was accepted green and not experienced, where I was taught a lot and given a hint how to behave at matches, in a team in which friendship and mutual assistance reigns! Thank you, my family!)

Forever young Ed Nu!)