Seabasstard excited to start the season

Seabass

It's now training camp time in the VHL and the Moscow Menace have had a change in routine this year after extending their season to the Continental Cup finals. The last few years the Menace player's have had a long summer break/holiday due to missing the playoffs. This year it's been a short one and the players haven't had much time to mentally reset themselves after their loss in the finals against the Vancouver Wolves. 

" I kinda like the short summers, those seasons where we hadn't made the playoffs the offseason were so long I was prone to just get disinterested and not as motivated to do my workouts. This year I find I haven't lost focus and i'm just excited and eager to get back on the horse and start playing hockey again. We have some unfinished business this year and I want to hit the ground running. I didn't even bother leaving Russia this offseason, I stayed here to better keep my focus on hockey and my workouts at the gym. It's actually worked out very well"

-The Seabasstard