A Calamari

mattyIceman

Wow great job, the colors of the jersey and logo look amazing together, aswell as the jersey swap being clean af. The background is amazing for this as well. I think the text being a bit more bolder wouldn’t hurt the graphic, but the waviness of it goes along with it really well. Overall 9/10

Looks awesome! Also gives me some inspiration for my own recolors that I'm planning for in the future! Overall, it has a great aesthetic and the colors mesh really well. I would say the text integration and the logo on the jersey are your work areas. 8.5/10!

Review:

I really like the choice of background and picture that you used in this graphic, and I can tell you worked really hard on it! There are a couple things that I feel could have been better implemented though, and the front of that list is the photoshopped jersey that just looks plastered on. Additionally, the font choice was a big negative for me that took away from how great the piece could have been. Overall, I can tell that there is a lot of potential and hard work, but I feel that it could have been better executed.

6/10