First Contract, First Graphic

Shindigs

Word from the wise. Don't try to photoshop Boeser's hair onto anyone else. It apparently only works on him. The more you know...

This image was my inspiration: Pietrangelo Contract Signing

Bo Johansson Sig Marauders.png

Great job for your first graphic though! The player and logo swap in general look fantastic, you’ve definitely had some experience with photoshop. In your inspiration photo the player takes up a bit more space than yours is in this graphic, which increasing his size doesn’t seem like too bad an idea. I hair on him looks *muah* perfect, I can’t imagine the trouble you went through to try and make it work. Overall 8/10

Review: This is an extremely clean graphic, the logo swap is fantastic and looks great, the city in the back with that amazing hair swap that looks so good, and the signing text being the high points. The one thing I would suggest is making everything sized a bit better. Making the signature bigger and making the player himself bigger would go a long way in making this feel like a more full graphic. Very good for your first one though. 8/10

1 hour ago, N0HBDY said:

Great job for your first graphic though! The player and logo swap in general look fantastic, you’ve definitely had some experience with photoshop. In your inspiration photo the player takes up a bit more space than yours is in this graphic, which increasing his size doesn’t seem like too bad an idea. I hair on him looks *muah* perfect, I can’t imagine the trouble you went through to try and make it work. Overall 8/10

Surprisingly the hair took the least amount of time. Most of what took a tonne of time was trying to remember how to do things that I haven't done in over 3 years. The rust was real. The hair was just some free transform and extract with a multiply layer to add shadowing on the right side of the flow.

3 minutes ago, TheNeonShaman said:

Review: This is an extremely clean graphic, the logo swap is fantastic and looks great, the city in the back with that amazing hair swap that looks so good, and the signing text being the high points. The one thing I would suggest is making everything sized a bit better. Making the signature bigger and making the player himself bigger would go a long way in making this feel like a more full graphic. Very good for your first one though. 8/10

Thanks! And yeah I already had that image of Slavin saved to use for it. But if I sized it up more his leg would either clip the "signed" or his head would clip...well his own head. I should have gotten another one but I was like 3 hours deep at that point and just wanted to finish. I experimented with adding the number as its own graphic where I eventually put the autograph, but it looked wrong. Wasn't 100% satisfied with the autograph either. But I don't have a pen to work with and making autographs with a mouse makes me want to punch things. So I called it "good enough".😅

Review time!

Great concept and nice execution.  For a first timer trying new things, awesome result!  Keep it up!  Two tone red and grey theme is always slick and tbh it's one of my faves.  Nice text manipulation too!  

I'm taking into account you're a beginner when I grade this:

Solid 10/10

First off, holy cow! What? First graphic? Just WHAT?! Very nice for your first submission! It's very funny to see how other might struggle more with some aspects, where I seem to do well. But you excel with text integration and I am just so bad. The way you did the "Signed" text with the surrounding effect, it was very well done! The name and information all mesh well together too! My only points of critique would be the lack of really any effect with the inclusion of the render. Other than that, solid start! 8.5/10!

Review:

I love the overall look of this graphic. Everything together works so well and looks so smooth and slick. Additionally, I thought all of the font choices as well as the font color choices, which I am usually pretty harsh about, were absolutely perfect in this piece. I found it really hard to find a flaw in the graphic, but if I had to say something it would be how the fading worked together with everything when I looked very closely. Overall, amazing!

9/10!

15 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Word from the wise. Don't try to photoshop Boeser's hair onto anyone else. It apparently only works on him. The more you know...

This image was my inspiration: Pietrangelo Contract Signing

Bo Johansson Sig Marauders.png

Review: This graphic looks really nice, I especially like the gray city in the background and the text on the left and right. I think the picture with the hockey equipment would look better if it was a bit bigger but it still looks ok. Overall it is great made snd you see the effort.9/10

Review:

Very clean graphic. I like the layout you chose, it's clean  and really easy to read. I love the colors you chose for this, I mean obviously red because it's your team color, haha. Love the city and the guys' face in the background. I like how you blended his head into those buildings, it doesn't look choppy or ugly at all. This is probably one of my favorite graphics so far. My finale opinion, it's amazingly good!

9/10!