Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 225 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions! If you want to chat to people real time or if you want some real time help you should check out our discord channel. We have people chatting there almost 24/7.

kqpsDMO.png

Welcome to the VHL, @COLLINz

I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We are building the team to be a contender this season. We can offer bottom six minutes, with the opportunity to move up of course as you develop your player! We want our players to succeed here in San Diego, and we have lots of help available, both in the form of guides and people! My AGM TheNeonShaman and I try to be as active as we can! 

We'd be very happy to add you to our roster, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

Good luck, 

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

Hello @COLLINz!

My name is a_Ferk and I am the AGM of the Houston Bulls. In Houston we would be able to offer you 4th line minutes. Houston isn’t the favorite but we still have a good chance to be a top 4 team and make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow as a player!

In Houston, we believe in a person’s first experience so much, as we want you to update as much as possible. We also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience.

I'd love to see you in a Houston uniform! To join Houston quote this with #HORNS UP!

2 hours ago, JB123 said:
kqpsDMO.png

Welcome to the VHL, @COLLINz

I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We are building the team to be a contender this season. We can offer bottom six minutes, with the opportunity to move up of course as you develop your player! We want our players to succeed here in San Diego, and we have lots of help available, both in the form of guides and people! My AGM TheNeonShaman and I try to be as active as we can! 

We'd be very happy to add you to our roster, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

Good luck, 

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

#FILLTHETANK