(S82) D - Sean Logue, TPE: 60

SeanL17

Good morning, @SeanL17, and welcome to the VHL! 

This pitch isn’t going to be too fancy because I’m getting ready for work, but I’m the Assistant General Manager for the Halifax 21st, and I would be thrilled if you joined us for the season! All VHLM teams pay the same salary, but what we can offer you is a competitive roster and Top 4 Defensive minutes. Not to mention we’ve got an awesome group of people who you can both develop with and learn from!

If that sounds good to you, just quote this post accepting the offer, and either myself or boss man GM @Minion will get you a contract and locker room access.

Hope you have an excellent day. :cheers:

26 minutes ago, SeanL17 said:

Player Information

Username: SeanL17

Player Name: Sean Logue

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

If you need any help getting started or if you have any questions let me know! You can also check out the leagues discord channel if you want some real time help or if you want to chat to others in real time. 

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Good morning, @SeanL17, and welcome to the VHL! 

This pitch isn’t going to be too fancy because I’m getting ready for work, but I’m the Assistant General Manager for the Halifax 21st, and I would be thrilled if you joined us for the season! All VHLM teams pay the same salary, but what we can offer you is a competitive roster and Top 4 Defensive minutes. Not to mention we’ve got an awesome group of people who you can both develop with and learn from!

If that sounds good to you, just quote this post accepting the offer, and either myself or boss man GM @Minion will get you a contract and locker room access.

Hope you have an excellent day. :cheers:

I would love to join the team, I'm new to this but ready to make an impact.

7 minutes ago, SeanL17 said:

I would love to join the team, I'm new to this but ready to make an impact.

Awesome, welcome to the squad!! I’ll DM you some information shortly :)

Forgive me if it’s not terribly speedy, I’m doing this all on mobile at the moment 😅

Edited by JardyB10