Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

If you need any help getting started or if you have any questions let me know! You can also check out the leagues discord channel if you want some real time help or if you want to chat to others in real time. 

Hello @OwenSbalcio!

My name is a_Ferk and I am the AGM of the Houston Bulls. In Houston we would be able to offer you 4th line minutes. Houston isn’t the favorite but we still have a good chance to be a top 4 team and make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow as a player!

In Houston, we believe in a person’s first experience so much, as we want you to update as much as possible. We also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience.

I'd love to see you in a Houston uniform! To join Houston quote this with #HORNS UP!

better_better_vegas.png

Welcome to the VHL @OwenSbalcio, we hope you enjoy your stay in the VHL!

I'm MubbleFubbles, Assistant GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! 

Right now, I can offer your player a spot on the third line, but if you continue to keep active and working hard we will be willing to improve your standing in the team accordingly. If you have any questions or need any help once you've signed, my PMs are always open or you can send me a message on the VHL Discord!

Las Vegas is a city of dreams and better known for our love to gamble. So will you take your best odds and sign with the Aces? If the answer is yes, quote this message and say #RollTheDice

MubbleFubbles

Las Vegas AGM

Hello @OwenSbalcio

mississaugarecruit.jpg.bd3573a9084406b5dc8be11fbe075eed.jpg

Welcome to the VHL. I’m Daniel Janser the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds and @N0HBDYis our GM, and we are very excited to have you join the league and would like to invite you to join the Mississauga Hounds.

We have many veterans apart of our team that would be glad to help you learn the ropes of the VHL. If you have not already joined the VHL discord or the official locker room for your new team, I implore you to please join them. By joining any discord affiliated with the VHL it makes it much easier for us GM’s to reach out to you and talk to you about job openings, tpe opportunities, and reminders to update.

We have an exciting season ahead of us and we are certainly looking forward to it! 

Reply to this message with #ReleasetheHounds if you accept our invitation to join the Mississauga Hounds!