(S82) LW - Benjamin Franklin Chang, TPE: 60

joelunk

Buenas, @joelunk

On behalf of my GM, @youloser1337 and I, we welcome you to the VHL! You will absolutely love it here. The VHLM is a great opportunity to learn more about playing in the VHL and to make the best player that you possibly can. Here in Mexico City, we will teach you about the ins-and-outs of the VHL and help you on your journey to the big leagues. We can offer you first line minutes & special teams time, which means more chances for your player to shine!!! We currently only have one other LW, so you'd be in good company! Since our team is currently in a rebuild state, it will give us a chance to focus on you individually to help your skills.

Starting with this document, a guide on TPE, the main way that your stats are managed in the VHL:

I can admit, it may seem overwhelming at first, but join us and you will BE AMONG ROYALTY.

Just quote and reply with #HAILTOTHEKINGS to join us!

¡VIVA MEXICO!

~Vice (Mexico City AGM)

KqqdwZX.jpg

2 minutes ago, joelunk said:

#HAILTOTHEKING

7 minutes ago, Vice said:

Buenas, @joelunk

On behalf of my GM, @youloser1337 and I, we welcome you to the VHL! You will absolutely love it here. The VHLM is a great opportunity to learn more about playing in the VHL and to make the best player that you possibly can. Here in Mexico City, we will teach you about the ins-and-outs of the VHL and help you on your journey to the big leagues. We can offer you first line minutes & special teams time, which means more chances for your player to shine!!! We currently only have one other LW, so you'd be in good company! Since our team is currently in a rebuild state, it will give us a chance to focus on you individually to help your skills.

Starting with this document, a guide on TPE, the main way that your stats are managed in the VHL:

I can admit, it may seem overwhelming at first, but join us and you will BE AMONG ROYALTY.

Just quote and reply with #HAILTOTHEKINGS to join us!

¡VIVA MEXICO!

~Vice (Mexico City AGM)

KqqdwZX.jpg

#HAILTOTHEKING