Season 82 Draftee TPE Visualizer

MubbleFubbles

1PcXmn7.gif

Same as last season, I'm going to be keeping a running tab of everyone's TPE in this draft and putting it into Flourish Studio so that it can be visualized in a bar chart race! This is a GIF version, but you can find a much better framerate version at https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/7819293/

Edited by MubbleFubbles

1 minute ago, Shindigs said:

Aww, if you compiled it 2 days later I woulda made it! But now that I have the power Clue Glue, nothing will stop me! @MubbleFubbles

So while the GIF is still the old one, the link below it sends you to the version that is actually up to date as of yesterday and it features a certain Miami Defenseman!

Just now, MubbleFubbles said:

So while the GIF is still the old one, the link below it sends you to the version that is actually up to date as of yesterday and it features a certain Miami Defenseman!

Sweet! Got another 16 TPE waiting in the wings as I just hit 100 today and finished muh GFX. Gotta get swole for the draft. @MubbleFubbles

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 12:44 PM, Shindigs said:

Entirely shameless #TeamClue bump!

Updated to present day! 

Edit: At the link, I'll upload a new gif later

Edit: Updated GIF

Edited by MubbleFubbles

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

How long are you planning to keep the race going @MubbleFubbles?

Not sure, I tried to keep up with the S81 visualiser this season, but I couldn't keep up, so I think I might just stick to doing the visualiser's for a given season up to their draft and then if anyone wants to carry it on after that, I'll pass the data I already have onto them and they can carry it on themselves if they so wish

39 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Not sure, I tried to keep up with the S81 visualiser this season, but I couldn't keep up, so I think I might just stick to doing the visualiser's for a given season up to their draft and then if anyone wants to carry it on after that, I'll pass the data I already have onto them and they can carry it on themselves if they so wish

Fair enough, was wondering how you'd be able to keep up with it all. But this IS your own draft class after all.😅 As much as i love my charts racing, I get my fill of looking at update logs with normal scouting. So not volunteering to keep it going.