Claimed:Graves next turn

kikish18

I'm going to grade V2.

Effort: 2/2 - Yeah I'll give it to you.

Look: 2/3 - I think it's pretty decent, but there are a couple things that are not good at all.  First, the text doesn't work; both positionly and the actual font.  I would go with something a little more simple, maybe an arial or times new roman, and move the subtext and the main font together.  I would also move the main text down to more of the middle of the sig.  The tinge on the face doesn't work.  I think you have the right look in the first version, but the bottom of version 2 looks better (the red in version 1 is distracting)  Lighting is okay at best, definitely something you should work on as you keep practicing.   With some more tweaks this could be really solid.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yep

Total: 5/6

Effort: 2/2 - There's enough work here. Stock work, text, and render effects all look like you took some time to work on them.

Look: 2/3 - Sheriff pretty much got it. I have to agree that V2 is better, the coloring and removal of the blurring are much better, although I'd personally use the render coloring from V1 (specifically, the part on the face), and maybe simplify the colors in the background even more so that instead of green and yellow, it's all green. I'll also second the criticism on the text and lighting as well, the text needs to be simpler, and aside from the render's face, the lighting seems a tad too dark.

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 5/6

FINAL GRADE: 5/6