A very important question pt. Idk

samx

Acquired a food allergy for ice cream about 2 years ago. But prior to that, the cinnamon roll Ben&Jerry's was nice. As was Half-baked. Would usually buy one of each.

PRESIDENTS CHOICE CANDY CANE ICE CREAM. It’s a delicious vanilla with candy canes in it, only available in the winter, and so damn good. I’ll stock up in December and get through to Feb.

There is no bad time of the day or year for ice cream.

Potentially unpopular opinion: ice cream cones are absolutely terrible and you should always order from a bowl. Cones taste like cardboard and that is not the lasting taste I want in my mouth after eating some delicious dairy dessert. 

6 minutes ago, bigAL said:

PRESIDENTS CHOICE CANDY CANE ICE CREAM. It’s a delicious vanilla with candy canes in it, only available in the winter, and so damn good. I’ll stock up in December and get through to Feb.

There is no bad time of the day or year for ice cream.

Potentially unpopular opinion: ice cream cones are absolutely terrible and you should always order from a bowl. Cones taste like cardboard and that is not the lasting taste I want in my mouth after eating some delicious dairy dessert. 

even waffle cones?????

1 hour ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

ben and jerrys chocolate chip cookie dough

potentially unpopular opinion milkshakes are better than ice cream

it depends on my mood ice cream vs milkshake

3 hours ago, bigAL said:

The one exception being the ones that are lined with so much damn chocolate on the inside that it's really a chocolate cone with some waffle attached.