Jerrick Poole Scared For Future

Ninetyfourgoalie

Jerrick Poole is shaping up to be a player that will be heavily looked at with the fourth pick in the VHL Entry Draft.  Unfortunately for him, if the season were to end today, that pick would be in the hands of the Vasteras Iron Eagles.  I really don't know a whole lot about this league and especially the actual VHL teams but if there's one common theme, it's that the Iron Eagles flat out suck.

"I've heard from a couple teams and I'd probably love to join just about any team in the league but I'm a bit nervous right now.  I've heard nothing but bad things about this organization and not even anything positive.  Not a single thing.  Obviously this is going to make things hard since I've been anxiously awaiting draft day before this terrible news.  Hopefully things change and someone else falls into that fourth spot or they just decide I'm not worth it to take at that pick, which i'd be perfectly fine with.  I know it's not good to be saying these types of things without having talked to anyone from Vasteras yet but then again... it's also not a good sign I haven't talked to them yet.  So yeah, go Lynx!"

Sure looks like Jerrick Poole can't wait to be an Iron Eagle!