I Quit.

Yep, I'm quitting

I'm going to stay here for about a week and then I'm deleting my account.

I'm getting addicted to the VHL, checking every half-hour. 

Feel free to ask me any questions that you have for me to answer on my final week here.

Goodbye guys! 

Take care of them for me @Ledge  and @Red

I'll miss you all.

Well, however sad that I am that you're leaving, I'm glad you've taken it upon yourself to give yourself a break, respect to you. Hopefully you can make a comeback later, but we'll miss you!

1 minute ago, Ledge said:

Well, however sad that I am that you're leaving, I'm glad you've taken it upon yourself to give yourself a break, respect to you. Hopefully you can make a comeback later, but we'll miss you!

Low probability of happening. Just saying.

42 minutes ago, Domino said:

Feel free to ask me any questions that you have for me to answer on my final week here.

When did you realise that you first had an addiction? 

Has any particular thing in the VHL contributed to the issue? 

Expressed as a percentage, what chance you change your mind? 

9 hours ago, BOOM said:

When did you realise that you first had an addiction? 

Has any particular thing in the VHL contributed to the issue? 

Expressed as a percentage, what chance you change your mind? 

When I first started, I didn't want to stay on this for long, and eventually, I just stopped during the draft. I tried getting away from this so many times, but every time it kept failing. I kept coming back. Deleting my account is the only way I can ensure I don't come back.

Yes, multiple posts relating to their problems. Not saying that's bad or anything, but like, it made me wonder while I was trying to sleep. Are we all douches to you? I'm sorry if we are, is there anything I can do? Listen, I'm a helpful guy, but I can't go around wishing everybody good luck like the Flash. I then gave up. I stopped being active, because I was trying to get away from the mess that was the VHL. I remember back when I joined, it wasn't like this. I was actually having fun! But now, I just can't help but think and be sad/mad.

I would say %2.98 percent.

@Domino Good on your for realizing you have a problem and doing what you have to do. Not necessarily an easy thing to do. Wish you the best in your post-VHL adventures.